Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Reflections Silverware Wedding

cathedral first bike Café

Hi everyone!

First of all the best for 2011! I've posted anything for some time, but this should now change once again. At least I've made up my mind for the new year and with this I want to do you started:

you should check to visit the irresistible desire to get the beautiful cathedral, then take the time and drive come to Münster-Süd in the city . Best of all on the road hammer.

you should be sure to bring a bit of time and in front of St. Joseph's Church one of the finest cafes seek to offer Münster. It is not just any cafe, but Cathedral Café first bike!





Dominik Schweer has opened here a year ago, his tents and his bike and has since become an indispensable part of the streetscape. I have personally because of my working hours, rarely the opportunity to visit him. But the more I put it any other warmly, treat yourself to the pleasure.

Dominik Today celebrates its first anniversary. And full of respect and appreciation for what he has since off the ground, gratuliere ich ihm herzlichst und wünsche ihm und uns noch viele weitere Jahre voller Erfolg, wo immer er sein Kaffee ausschenken mag.

Dominik, alles Gute zu deinem Einjährigen! Mach weiter so!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment