Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bar Prices For Rent For Party

European biscuit-hostage exchange

Letzten Mittwoch hab ich mit großer Begeisterung diesen Beitrag gelesen und etliche Stunden später, I was allowed to keep the package in his hands!

I do not know how to come to such an idea to bake for each other and to send packets, but I find this idea geeeeennnniiiiaaaallll!

Jutta has given everything, thank you! The package was packed. Unfortunately, it did not make all occupants to acclimatise here. Especially the Bethmännchen - hardly they were here, they were gone again!

times I will see if I still get all of the Series:

Bethmännchen
Kardamompantöffelchen
Chocolate Nut Strips
Snowflake
poppy strudel cookies

cinnamon waffles biscuits
and chocolate



A little taste of all the delicacies, which have reached us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment